1. Does the Miracle Seat eliminate ALL toilet odors?
Testimonials have proven that the Miracle Seat eliminates all odors associated with toilet use.
2. Does the Miracle Seat remove airborne germs from the toilet bowl?
Tests have shown the Miracle Seat removes microscopic particles related to toilet use including flush-related aerosol into its venting system preventing escape of odor and germs during use of the Miracle Seat.
3. Does the Miracle Seat require special cleaning or maintenance?
No. It does not require any more cleaning than a regular toilet seat and requires no maintenance.
4. Are any accessories or supplies required for the Miracle Seat?
No. There are no batteries, filters or chemicals required for the Miracle Seat.
5. Where does the air from the toilet bowl go?
The air travels through the exhaust fan and out of the building in the same manner as the existing exhaust fan.
6. Does the Miracle Seat require its own fan?
The Miracle Seat comes with its own custom exhaust fan. Contractors may use dual port fan ( not included).
7. Can one fan support the use of two or more toilets?
If bathrooms are located near each other on the same floor or above each other on different floors, a single fan may support two or more Miracle Seats. However, we do NOT recommended to use the fan included in the Miracle Seat kit. For multiple toilet uses, and depending on distances, a higher CFM fan may be necessary. For more details pertaining to a specific installation, contact us at email@example.com
or call 702-739-9832
8. Does the Miracle Seat look like a plumbing fixture when its installed?
The Miracle Seat will look like any other high quality toilet seat.
9. Are any special tools or skills required to install the Miracle Seat?
No. The Miracle Seat can be installed by a "handy man."
10. Can the Miracle Seat be installed in an office or a retail store?
The current Miracle Seat is for residential use but will fit a variety of commercial toilets.
11. How long will a Miracle Seat last?
Miracle Seat and its exhaust fan will last as long as any good quality toilet seat or exhaust fan. A 3-year warranty is offered for manufacturing defects in workmanship and materials.
12. What if Im not happy with the Miracle Seat after I try it?
None of our customers have complained about the Miracle Seats effectiveness. It does exactly what we say it will do. If, however, you are not satisfied for any reason whatsoever, you may return it for a full refund within 30 days of purchase, according to our money-back guarantee.